Landmark Solaris from CertainTeed Roofing is a brilliant energy-saving breakthrough that puts cool roof technology to work. Landmark Solaris is a steep-slope, solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle which contains advanced colored granules that reflect the suns rays and can reduce a roofs temperature by as much as 20% in the summer. With Landmark Solaris PLATINUM, you get a fresh, bright color palette but with an industry-leading solar reflectance value of over 40%.
- F/G Base, UL Class A Fire Rating
- Lifetime Limited Year Warranty, 10 Year SureStart Protection, 110 mph 15 yr wind warranty (130 with high-wind application)
- Algae Resistant StreakFighter Warranty, 15 yr
- Approx. 250 lbs/sq
- 40"x13-1/4" size, 5-5/8" exposure
- UL Certified to meet ASTM D3462, ASTM D3018 Type I,
- Meets ENERGY STAR® requirements
- .40 Solar Reflectance Value
Share this Product
Orders for Delivery
For scheduled delivery to your business or jobsite in the state of Michigan, northern Ohio, or northern Indiana
using Wimsatt Building Materials' Professional Delivery service, call us at 800.497.9000.
Orders Shipped in the U.S.
For order items available for ground shipping anywhere in the continental U.S, place your order online here using the Add to Cart and Checkout buttons in the product catalog pages, and review our online order policies here.
This page last updated . Contact your salesperson for current pricing and availability. We make every attempt to represent manufacturers' product colors as accurately as modern web site technology allows. Nonetheless, we always recommend you refer the customer to the actual product before making a final color choice.